Mobile Entrepreneurs : would you like an Orange API Toolbox?’
October 16, 2013 Editor 0
Come and share views with an Orange representative. Orange is currently developing a ‘Toolbox for African Mobile Entrepreneurs’. If implemented, the toolbox would provide access to specific Orange capabilities (such as network, data, payment) that would expedite development of mobile service, allowing startups to create value on top of Orange APIs. A representative from […]
Go to Source
- With what could Professor’s Paul Bran Economic Thinking Help Us Today, in Full Process of Search of New Theories and New Objectives in the Economic and Financial-Monetary Practice and Science?
- UK hotel industry alive with innovation
- New SA satellite under development
- 4 answers: What will the world look like when people record every second of their lives?
- Scientists build ‘nanobowls’ to protect catalysts needed for better biofuel production
- Customer Integration in Service Innovation: An Exploratory Study
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020