Mobile Entrepreneurs : would you like an Orange API Toolbox?’
October 16, 2013 Editor 0
Come and share views with an Orange representative. Orange is currently developing a ‘Toolbox for African Mobile Entrepreneurs’. If implemented, the toolbox would provide access to specific Orange capabilities (such as network, data, payment) that would expedite development of mobile service, allowing startups to create value on top of Orange APIs. A representative from […]
Go to Source
- The Cognitive Bias Keeping Us from Innovating
- Keep searching and you’ll find: what do we know about variety creation through firms’ search activities for innovation?
- Building a business that combines human experts and data science
- An African LTE Mobile Network Future
- Interpreting Innovation Dynamics with Complexity Theory
- Does Technology Make Monitoring and Evaluation More or Less Efficient?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021