Kenya: Orange Launches Home Talk Service
October 16, 2013 Editor 0
[Capital FM]Nairobi -Integrated telecommunications services provider, Orange, has launched Home Talk, a wireless fixed voice service targeted at households and Small Office Home Office (SoHo) customers.
Go to Source
- Is Constant Reinvention the Key to Success?: An interview with Lloyd Shefsky about Invent, Reinvent, Thrive
- Irrigated fodder opportunities for small-scale farmers in Ethiopia
- Rabobank Foundation and the World Bank team up to strengthen financial cooperatives for agrifinance
- More efficient ways to transfer remittances are emerging. Are migrants and their families ready to benefit from them?
- Incubating Programmers
- Africa: World Social Science Report 2013 – Navigating Pathways in the Safe and Just Space for Humanity
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020