Kenya: Operations in Uasin Gishu to Go Digital
October 16, 2013 Editor 0
[The Star]The Uasin Gishu county government has embarked on an ambitious plan to digitise its operations to enhance service delivery. Deputy Governor Daniel Chemno said the initiative is aimed at bringing order in the town and its environs.
Go to Source
- Varsity receives R1m sponsorship for solar-powered car
- When You’re Innovating, Resist Looking for Solutions
- Design for Social Innovation loves Africa
- Challenging a Meme: When ‘Africans’ Are ‘No One’
- What matters most in leader selection? The role of personality and implicit leadership theories
- Applying the food technology neophobia scale in a developing country context. A case-study on processed matooke (cooking banana) flour in Central Uganda.
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020