Kenya: Operations in Uasin Gishu to Go Digital
October 16, 2013 Editor 0
[The Star]The Uasin Gishu county government has embarked on an ambitious plan to digitise its operations to enhance service delivery. Deputy Governor Daniel Chemno said the initiative is aimed at bringing order in the town and its environs.
Go to Source
- Youth Driving Change in Sierra Leone
- A policy perspective on open innovation – the Mexican case
- Design Lessons From iOS 7
- Developing a clean seed system for sweetpotato and cassava: A Bio-Innovate Program initiative
- How to Make Zones Work Better in Africa?
- Postmaterialist values and entrepreneurship. A multilevel approach.
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021