Africa: Mobile Phones On the Rise in Africa, Internet Use Inching Up
October 16, 2013 Editor 0
[Afrobarometer]Nairobi -Seven in ten Africans own their own mobile phones, with access essentially universal in Algeria and Senegal, according to Afrobarometer findings from across 34 countries.
Go to Source
- Basic Mobile Internet Skills Training Toolkit
- East African dairy farmers using mobile phones to record yields
- Filling up the milk can: Dairy farmers gain from using mobile phones to record yields
- Is Facebook Zero the Future of Public Internet Access?
- Mobile health targets women, yet many don’t have mobile phones
- Mobile-powered and dirt cheap, Bima is revolutionizing microinsurance
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020