Creative Device Meets Innovative Business Model
October 15, 2013 Editor 0
Innovate. Collaborate. Accelerate. Taken together, these words both conveniently rhyme and comprise a vision for navigating the evolving, ever-flattening global economy. To reach into nontraditional markets, companies must innovate. To put the pieces in place to expand commercially, they must collaborate. And to ensure they can reach scale and remain solvent without compromising access to their products, they must accelerate.
- Technology in Business: The Necessary Evil
- Social e-entrepreneurship and technological innovations: the role of online communities, mobile communication and social networks
- NexThought Monday – Life of a Social Entrepreneur
- Impact of Demographic Factors on Technological Orientations of BOP Entrepreneurs in Ghana
- What is the role of commercialization and reputation in product innovation success?
- 52 tools for any company to innovate like a startup
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019