Creative Device Meets Innovative Business Model
October 15, 2013 Editor 0
Innovate. Collaborate. Accelerate. Taken together, these words both conveniently rhyme and comprise a vision for navigating the evolving, ever-flattening global economy. To reach into nontraditional markets, companies must innovate. To put the pieces in place to expand commercially, they must collaborate. And to ensure they can reach scale and remain solvent without compromising access to their products, they must accelerate.
- Social e-entrepreneurship and technological innovations: the role of online communities, mobile communication and social networks
- Are you an Innovator /entrepreneur? Do you want to inspire others?
- Impact of Demographic Factors on Technological Orientations of BOP Entrepreneurs in Ghana
- Interpreting Innovation Dynamics with Complexity Theory
- Pushing the boundaries – part 1: Understanding the different “faces” of open innovation
- Open Innovation Key for Modern Local Authorities
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020