Creative Device Meets Innovative Business Model
October 15, 2013 Editor 0
Innovate. Collaborate. Accelerate. Taken together, these words both conveniently rhyme and comprise a vision for navigating the evolving, ever-flattening global economy. To reach into nontraditional markets, companies must innovate. To put the pieces in place to expand commercially, they must collaborate. And to ensure they can reach scale and remain solvent without compromising access to their products, they must accelerate.
- Social e-entrepreneurship and technological innovations: the role of online communities, mobile communication and social networks
- Are you an Innovator /entrepreneur? Do you want to inspire others?
- Impact of Demographic Factors on Technological Orientations of BOP Entrepreneurs in Ghana
- Interpreting Innovation Dynamics with Complexity Theory
- Pushing the boundaries – part 1: Understanding the different “faces” of open innovation
- Open Innovation Key for Modern Local Authorities
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021