Africa: Scientists Urge Global Collaboration On Malnutrition
October 15, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Leading nutritional scientists called for the global community to unite in its efforts against malnutrition last month at a ‘call-to-action’ reception on 26 September in New York, United States, as the world’s leaders gathered for the UN’s annual General Assembly.
Go to Source
- What Else Every CEO Needs to Know About the Cloud
- South Africa: Bridging the Digital Divide for People With Disabilities
- In Conversation: Eric Ries on the Finance of Innovation
- How we pull big corporates out of their comfort zone.
- The Sustainable Development Goals ICT Playbook
- Book Review: Handbook of Research Methods on Social Entrepreneurship
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021