Africa: Scientists Urge Global Collaboration On Malnutrition
October 15, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Leading nutritional scientists called for the global community to unite in its efforts against malnutrition last month at a ‘call-to-action’ reception on 26 September in New York, United States, as the world’s leaders gathered for the UN’s annual General Assembly.
Go to Source
- Social processes promoting the adaptive capacity of rangeland managers to achieve resilience in the Karoo, South Africa.
- RISING voices: Temesgen Alene, Africa RISING Research site coordinator for Basona Worena Woreda in Ethiopia
- International, regional and local bodies create Ethiopian astronomy node
- Can countries legislate to attract more investment?
- Homegrown solar thermal demonstration plant put through its paces
- How to Manage Biased People
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020