Managing Innovation Portfolios – Operational Portfolio Management
October 14, 2013 Editor 0
This is the second of two articles, co-written by Ralph-Christian Ohr and Kevin McFarthing. In our previous post, we discussed how Strategic Portfolio Management (SPM) ensures that the content of the portfolio is driven by innovation strategy and associated targets. We would now like to move on to Operational Portfolio Management (OPM), where the portfolio directs resource allocation, metrics and reporting on an operational and tactical level. The link between the two is shown in Figure 1 below.
Go to Source
- Mind the Gap! 5 Tips on How to Align Your Boss’ Perception of Innovation Maturity with Reality
- What should replace the project paradigm?
- 3 Reasons Why We Need Business Analysts in ICT4D
- Get Your Virtual Team Off to a Fast Start
- Informing Innovation Planning through Product Line Roadmapping
- Ethiopia project component raring to produce mushroom, biogas and bio-fertilizer from coffee waste
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021