Managing Innovation Portfolios – Operational Portfolio Management
October 14, 2013 Editor 0
This is the second of two articles, co-written by Ralph-Christian Ohr and Kevin McFarthing. In our previous post, we discussed how Strategic Portfolio Management (SPM) ensures that the content of the portfolio is driven by innovation strategy and associated targets. We would now like to move on to Operational Portfolio Management (OPM), where the portfolio directs resource allocation, metrics and reporting on an operational and tactical level. The link between the two is shown in Figure 1 below.
Go to Source
- Mind the Gap! 5 Tips on How to Align Your Boss’ Perception of Innovation Maturity with Reality
- What should replace the project paradigm?
- 3 Reasons Why We Need Business Analysts in ICT4D
- Get Your Virtual Team Off to a Fast Start
- Informing Innovation Planning through Product Line Roadmapping
- Ethiopia project component raring to produce mushroom, biogas and bio-fertilizer from coffee waste
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020