Africa: Diseases Tracked Better, Faster With New Tech
October 11, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Detection tools such as crowdsourcing are revamping disease surveillance, say Larry Brilliant and Mark Smolinski.
Go to Source
- How can women empowerment through livestock value chains enhance maternal and child nutrition in Northern Kenya?
- How Strong Alignment of Decisions Can Create Resilient Business Model Innovation
- Harnessing Technology for Peace
- Towards Systematic Business Model Innovation: Lessons from Product Innovation Management
- Conserving biodiversity could benefit the world’s poor
- Exploring Stewardship as an Antecedent Behavioural Trait of Social Entrepreneurs
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020