Kenya: Nokia’s Launches Program to Help Windows Phone Developers Improve APP Visibility
October 10, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]Nokia has announced the availability of its unique rewards program for Windows Phone developers in Kenya and other 19 countries globally. Designed to confront the industry-wide challenge of app discoverability, the program dubbed DVLUP empowers developers to increase the visibility and success of their applications.
Go to Source
- 3D Printing from your Phone – Nokia Lumia prints own cover
- Can urban innovation ecosystems be developed with little broadband infrastructure?
- An African LTE Mobile Network Future
- Time is Ripe for Kenyan Android Developers
- What mobile money did to USSD, RootIO will do to radio
- Nokia plans to aquire withings to accelerate into digital health
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021