Kenya: Nokia’s Launches Program to Help Windows Phone Developers Improve APP Visibility
October 10, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]Nokia has announced the availability of its unique rewards program for Windows Phone developers in Kenya and other 19 countries globally. Designed to confront the industry-wide challenge of app discoverability, the program dubbed DVLUP empowers developers to increase the visibility and success of their applications.
Go to Source
- 3D Printing from your Phone – Nokia Lumia prints own cover
- Can urban innovation ecosystems be developed with little broadband infrastructure?
- An African LTE Mobile Network Future
- Time is Ripe for Kenyan Android Developers
- What mobile money did to USSD, RootIO will do to radio
- Nokia plans to aquire withings to accelerate into digital health
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020