ResilientAfrica Network Supports Technovation Challenge
October 8, 2013 Editor 0
On October 2, 2013, ResilientAfrica Network (RAN) leadership met in Silicon Valley with the Global Ambassador of Technovation Challenge, Anar Simpson to discuss the program. The Technovation Challenge program is a unique massive open online course (MOOC) whose curriculum and competition teaches young women how to build mobile applications to solve community challenges where they live.
- A Firm-Level Analysis on the Relative Difference between Technology-Driven and Market-Driven Disruptive Business Model Innovations
- Africa: Turning Daily Challenges Into Business Ideas, Part 3
- CU-Boulder researchers develop 4-D printing technology for composite materials
- Climate, Environment and Early Human Innovation: Stable Isotope and Faunal Proxy Evidence from Archaeological Sites (98-59ka) in the Southern Cape, South Africa.
- New gender benchmarking study: Brazil succeeding in providing a positive STI environment for women
- Five Ways to Make Your Innovation Culture Smell Better
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020