Namibia: Farmers and Scientists to Discuss Rangeland Management
October 8, 2013 Editor 0
[New Era]Windhoek -The Namibia Rangeland Forum is once again offering Namibian livestock farmers, scientists, extension technicians and consultants a rich programme of practical livestock farming experiences and sharing the latest scientific research findings from both freehold (commercial) and communal land practices.
Go to Source
- Applying the food technology neophobia scale in a developing country context. A case-study on processed matooke (cooking banana) flour in Central Uganda.
- Mobiles for Development Partnerships are Still Hard!
- Tanzania: Electronic Tendering System Takes Off
- To Have the Most Impact, Ask the Right Questions
- A.T. Kearney Study Identifies Best Practices in IT Innovation Based on Methods of High-Growth Companies
- Why Nigeria Matters to the World
Tags: Rangeland Management
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020