Africa: Scientists Prove Comet Struck Earth
October 8, 2013 Editor 0
[SA Info]A team of South African scientists and international collaborators has discovered the first evidence of a comet entering Earth’s atmosphere and exploding, “raining down a shock-wave of fire which obliterated every life form in its path”, Johannesburg’s Wits University announced on Tuesday.
Go to Source
- Tanzania farmers embrace vegetable farming to access more high-value markets and improve nutrition
- Give Thanks, Give a Solar Powered Digital Library!
- Three Tips to Applying Open Innovation
- Methodological approach and tools for systems thinking in health systems research: technical assistants’ support of health administration reform in the Democratic Republic of Congo as an application.
- Four Lessons From a Social Entrepreneur
- Business model innovation and competitive imitation: The case of sponsor-based business models
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020