The Power of Innovation
October 6, 2013 Editor 0
Innovation for the 21st century means a break from previous practice, framing, imagining and combining ideas or processes in new ways.
Video and excerpt of Rockefeller Foundation president Judith Rodin’s keynote address on innovation at the Independent Sector National Conference.
We have a proud record of innovation to build on: launching the field of public health; funding the scientists who would develop the yellow fever vaccine; supporting the conference that would launch the field of artificial intelligence; and breeding the crops that would spark the Green Revolution and feed a billion people in Latin America and South Asia.
Go to Source
- Bridging Finance and Innovation to Advance Africa
- The Best Practices in the Use of ICTs in Development Are…
- Voices of Africa: Human Capital & Development
- Columbia Business School student explains impact investing and its main players
- Incubating Aquaculture Businesses at the Base of the Pyramid
- Africa: Countering Africa’s Green Revolution
Building understanding of the development of performance management for collaborative networks with a knowledge maturity model Ethical decision-making and grassroots diplomacy for social entrepreneurs: concepts, methodologies and cases
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020