Africa: Innovation Challenges Discussed at TWAS Annual Meeting
October 6, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Science academies must play a greater role in pursuing innovative solutions for problems in developing countries, according to members of The World Academy of Sciences (TWAS), who are holding their annual meeting in Buenos Aires this week (1-4 October).
Go to Source
- Entrepreneurship and innovation in emerging economies: Conceptual, methodological and contextual issues
- Three Trends in Public-Private Partnerships
- Are Entrepreneurs Really More Comfortable with Risk?
- Stimulating learning about social entrepreneurship through income generation projects
- GM cassava study retracted over ‘missing’ data
- Determinants of Innovation Commercialization Management and Anticipated Returns: An Exploratory Typology of SMEs
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020