Open Innovation for Government
October 5, 2013 Editor 0
The InnovationExcellence website asks what does Open Innovation mean for a public sector organisation? Consider the possibility of open innovation within policy development, imagine how collaborative and dispersed groups from across a spectrum of society might be engaged to collectively develop potential new policy ideas, to explore these democratically within a social platform, and maybe even help to bring these forward as policy once they are fully worked through with experts.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019