Open Innovation for Government
October 5, 2013 Editor 0
The InnovationExcellence website asks what does Open Innovation mean for a public sector organisation? Consider the possibility of open innovation within policy development, imagine how collaborative and dispersed groups from across a spectrum of society might be engaged to collectively develop potential new policy ideas, to explore these democratically within a social platform, and maybe even help to bring these forward as policy once they are fully worked through with experts.
Click here to read the full article.
- Innovators Aren’t Born – They’re Made
- GO! for Collaborative Innovation on Demand
- Money for African health R&D fund slow to arrive
- Effective healthcare management in India – the role of knowledge management
- Management of knowledge creation and sharing to create virtual knowledge-sharing communities: a tracking study
- The Death of Innovation Crowdsourcing (As We Know It)!
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020