Nigeria: Students’ Fabrication Steals Show At Kogi Pavilion
October 3, 2013 Editor 0
[Daily Trust]A fuel-less power generator fabricated by 20 students of the Physics Department of Kogi State University was the “beautiful bride” at the Kogi special day at the ongoing Abuja International Trade Fair at the Lt. J.T Useni complex in Abuja.
Go to Source
- On business models, resources and exogenous (dis)continuous innovation: evidences from the mobile applications industry
- Identify Your Primary Customer
- Company aims to achieve $10bn turnover by 2020
- Where do good ideas come from?
- Grand theories as barriers to using IC concepts
- Building deposit insurance systems in developing countries
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020