Innovator’s Accelerator: Imparting the Skills of the Innovator
October 3, 2013 Editor 0
Is it possible for companies to teach the skills of innovation to leaders and teams to help secure a marketplace advantage? The six-week Innovator’s Accelerator™online program is designed to do just that: impart the skills of the innovator–as taught by industry leaders and demonstrated through case studies–in as little as one hour per day.
Go to Source
- Four Methods for Corporate Innovators
- Creating your own animated 3D characters and scenes for the web
- What the Best Decision Makers Do
- Africa ‘needs to do more to boost innovation’
- Problems arising in evaluation of interdisciplinary scientific research for innovation
- How does the non-profit economy affect entrepreneurship?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021