Ghana: Prioritise Internet Penetration, Access in Ghana
October 3, 2013 Editor 0
[Ghanaian Chronicle]Representatives from over 30 Ghanaian Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) have appealed to the government to prioritise and increase investment for improving internet penetration and access in the country.
Go to Source
- NineSigma: 5 Common Myths about Open Innovation
- South Africa: Using Animation to Make Sense of Big Data
- 3M South Africa launches new customer innovation centre
- “Women doing their own thing”: media representations of female entrepreneurship
- Is Your Company Ready for the Reverse Innovation Revolution?
- Redefining power distribution using big data
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021