Africa: Ericsson to Unveil New Mobile Radio Technology, Radio Dot System
October 3, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]With at least 75% of households in Africa having access to radio both in urban and rural areas, Ericsson is set to launch a cellular radio that is small enough to fit a person’s hand, but provides enough indoor network coverage for a crowd.
Go to Source
- Social entrepreneurship determinants: an empirical study related to Tunisia
- Reading on Mobile Phones? mLiteracy Opportunities and Challenges
- Doubled-up legume rotations improve soil fertility and maintain productivity under variable conditions in maize-based cropping systems in Malawi
- Where Free, Profitable, Impact and Scale Intersect: Insights From the Story of Aravind
- Fast ForWord®: the birth of the neurocognitive training revolution.
- How to Tell a Story with Data
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020