What has the iHub achieved?
October 2, 2013 Editor 0
Reblogged from @Wanjiku ‘s blog In March 2010, Kenya’s tech Community came together for a unique event; the opening of the iHub. After many years of discussions and Bar Camps on what was ailing Kenya’s tech community, the presence of an innovation hub was deemed as key. During those discussions, techies said that one of […]
Go to Source
- Five Lessons to Boost Your Innovation Practices
- Royal Society and DFID launch fund for African research
- Dear Sierra Leone, Liberia, and Benin: Have You Heard of Wikipedia?
- OU environmental science graduate student receives EPA’s STAR Fellowship Award
- Failure is the F-Word in International Development
- Small Business, Big Change: A Microentrepreneur’s Guide to Social Responsibility
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020