Africa: Traditional Innovation in Farming Is Under Threat
October 2, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Indigenous knowledge is innovative, not static, says Krystyna Swiderska. Protecting it will help food security.
Go to Source
- Using the Diffusion of Innovations theory to understand the uptake of genetics in nursing practice: identifying the characteristics of genetic nurse adopters.
- The Dangers of Denial
- Nokia and m:lab in partnership to support mobile startups
- Shell Ideas360 | A global ideas competition for Technical Talents
- NEW SOIL TESTING KIT FOR THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES
- Customer Intimacy, Meet Operational Excellence
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020