Product Development for the Poor
October 1, 2013 Editor 0
This post is the first in a three-part series that will discuss designing products and services for the poor. This series discusses the use of human-centered design (HCD) and Grameen Foundation’s applications of HCD with the rural poor.The second blog in this series will focus on Grameen’s experiences in exploratory research with the rural poor in the early stages of designing new financial services products.
- Empowerment Strategies for Ideation through Online Communities
- Lessons from Ideation: Where Does User Involvement Lead Us?
- Collaboration, the Engine of Open Innovation
- Techs tap big data to aid SME financing
- Hard numbers and soft stories: Reaching policymakers and empowering women in Africa’s agrifood value chains
- Elements of a Successful Innovation Roadmap
Categories: Next Billion
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020