Africa: Africa Technology Innovators to Bag 100,000 Euros in Contest
October 1, 2013 Editor 0
[ERTA]Africa’s best innovative talents will bag 100,000 Euros in the contest dubbed “empowering people award.” The event is organized by Siemens Stiftung. The Organization seeks to find simple but intelligent technological solutions with the capacity to sustainably improve the lives of people in developing countries.
Go to Source
- Africa: Wanted – ‘Disruptive’ Ideas to Change the Aid System
- Britain’s R2-billion boost for the Square Kilometre Array radio telescope
- Unlocking the Potential of the Private Health Sector
- Problems arising in evaluation of interdisciplinary scientific research for innovation
- Exploring Stewardship as an Antecedent Behavioural Trait of Social Entrepreneurs
- CALL FOR PAPERS: Innovation and Entrepreneurship for Sustainability in Natural Resource-Intensive Economies.
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021