Nigeria: Report Unveils New Trends in Mobile Phone Usage
September 30, 2013 Editor 0
[This Day]Mobile Life, a strategic tool to inform marketing and communication decisions, as well as partnership investments with product development, has unveiled new trends of consumer behaviour in the use of mobile phones.
Go to Source
- The use of a hybrid latent class approach to identify consumer segments and market potential for organic products in Nigeria
- Towards reinforcing telemedicine adoption amongst clinicians in Nigeria.
- Conceptual overview of social entrepreneurship and its relevance to Nigeria’s third sector
- Effects of Policies on Yam Production and Consumption in Nigeria
- The place of human capital development in today’s economy: further evidence from Nigeria
- Why Nigeria Matters to the World
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021