Nigeria: Report Unveils New Trends in Mobile Phone Usage
September 30, 2013 Editor 0
[This Day]Mobile Life, a strategic tool to inform marketing and communication decisions, as well as partnership investments with product development, has unveiled new trends of consumer behaviour in the use of mobile phones.
Go to Source
- Nigeria Telecommunications, Mobile and Broadband Report
- The use of a hybrid latent class approach to identify consumer segments and market potential for organic products in Nigeria
- And the Most Popular Web Browser in Nigeria Is?
- The Tecno Phantom A+ : Finally Here’s a Smartphone specifically designed for Africa
- Nigeria: FG, Huawei Train 1,000 Female Students
- Nigeria: JAMB and Computer-Based Tests
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019