Nigeria: Report Unveils New Trends in Mobile Phone Usage
September 30, 2013 Editor 0
[This Day]Mobile Life, a strategic tool to inform marketing and communication decisions, as well as partnership investments with product development, has unveiled new trends of consumer behaviour in the use of mobile phones.
Go to Source
- Nigeria Telecommunications, Mobile and Broadband Report
- The use of a hybrid latent class approach to identify consumer segments and market potential for organic products in Nigeria
- And the Most Popular Web Browser in Nigeria Is?
- The Tecno Phantom A+ : Finally Here’s a Smartphone specifically designed for Africa
- Nigeria: FG, Huawei Train 1,000 Female Students
- Nigeria: JAMB and Computer-Based Tests
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019