Eritrea: Inhabitants of Dengolo-Tahtai Express Satisfaction With Telecommunication Service
September 30, 2013 Editor 0
[Shabait]Ginda -The inhabitants of Dengolo-Tahtai, Ginda sub-zone, have expressed satisfaction with telecommunication service, the impact of which has given impetus to socio-economic development of the area. They further indicated that mobile telephone service has especially made remarkable input to this end.
Go to Source
- Biological Diversity in the Patent System.
- The Role of Top-Down Management in Enterprise Innovation
- How Can Drones Accelerate Development in Ghana?
- Becoming entrepreneurial: gaining legitimacy in the nascent phase
- New ideas about social entrepreneurship: Yes, they still exist
- Emancipation and/or oppression? Conceptualizing dimensions of criticality in entrepreneurship studies
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020