Africa: Open-Source Through the Lens of a Microscope
September 30, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]A cheap professional microscope based on open-source technologies has been developed by a group of engineers at the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom.
Go to Source
- Open Innovation: Lessons from 3-D Printing
- 10 Prospects and Trends for Open and Collaborative Innovation
- Collaboration, the Engine of Open Innovation
- Group in move to train 10 000 African electronics technicians by 2015
- Open innovation as a new paradigm for global collaborations in health.
- Which ICT4D Projects Use Progressive Design Principles?
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018