Africa: Open-Source Through the Lens of a Microscope
September 30, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]A cheap professional microscope based on open-source technologies has been developed by a group of engineers at the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom.
Go to Source
- Open Source Drug Discovery with the Malaria Box Compound Collection for Neglected Diseases and Beyond.
- More than a trend: Africa is becoming better by the year at reforming its business environment
- Next generation of Africa’s agricultural researchers RISING
- Prioritizing climate-smart livestock interventions in Africa
- Developing a clean seed system for sweetpotato and cassava: A Bio-Innovate Program initiative
- Ten African innovators vie for $100 000 award
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021