Africa: New Web TV Channel to Capture Energy At Crossroads Between Culture and Technology
September 30, 2013 Editor 0
[Balancing Act]London -Officially launched this week, SmartMonkeyTV.com will replace Balancing Act’s existing You Tube channel. It will be a hybrid channel with video clip interviews, e-letters and some other surprises from time to time. Below Russell Southwood sketches out why he decided to launch it and how Balancing Act’s existing readers will find it a useful addition to their weekly diet of information about Africa.
Go to Source
- Africa: Online Film Platform Buni TV Reaches 2 Million Views in Year
- “The internet will lock horns with TV”: Russell Southwood on Future of TV in Africa
- Al Jazeera’s Femi Oke: How Africans are bypassing traditional media gatekeepers to tell their stories on the web
- New Nigerian and African Movie Platform Provides World Class Quality, Features and Apps
- Nigeria: A Nice Mobile Music and Video Service With a Handset Attached
- What Is Good e-Learning?
Subscribe to our stories
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020
- SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19 July 7, 2020