Africa: New Web TV Channel to Capture Energy At Crossroads Between Culture and Technology
September 30, 2013 Editor 0
[Balancing Act]London -Officially launched this week, SmartMonkeyTV.com will replace Balancing Act’s existing You Tube channel. It will be a hybrid channel with video clip interviews, e-letters and some other surprises from time to time. Below Russell Southwood sketches out why he decided to launch it and how Balancing Act’s existing readers will find it a useful addition to their weekly diet of information about Africa.
Go to Source
- Innovating Nature
- Mastering the Art of Innovation
- Do entrepreneurs really learn? Or do they just tell us that they do?
- Promoting Women’s Economic Empowerment via the Internet’s Knowledge-Sharing Capacity
- Where in the World are Young People Using the Internet?
- Hargeisa: Actively Building a Regulatory Framework for Small and Medium Firms
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021