New solar cell sets world record, focusing the power of 297 suns
September 29, 2013 Editor 0
A new solar cell has broken all previous solar efficiency records by achieving 44.7% efficiency, meaning it converts almost half of all the light hitting it into energy.
Go to Source
- Scalable silicon-based optical fibre has solar-cell capabilities
- Stanford scientists build the first all-carbon solar cell
- There Are No ICT4D Shortcuts to Sustainable Development
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
- Setting research priorities across science, technology, and health sectors: the Tanzania experience.
- 4 Reasons Why Global Satellite Internet Is A Fantasy
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020