The Great Wide Open
September 29, 2013 Editor 0
“Open innovation” is a technique that is gaining greater consideration these days. For many companies, this practice has the potential to help them quickly and efficiently harness the new ideas they need in a volatile and uncertain business environment. It also may accelerate and de-risk progress from idea to launch. To realize the power of open innovation, businesses first should come to terms with how “open” they are willing to be.
Go to Source
- More than a trend: Africa is becoming better by the year at reforming its business environment
- Business environment as the determinant of economic growth
- Thankfully, ICT4D is Now About Strategy and Implementations, Not Technovelty
- Effect of load variations on exergy performance of solar box type cooker
- Demographics are dead: the new, technical face of marketing
- What are the Innovations in Mobile Technology for Youth Workforce Development?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020