Nigeria: World Oldest Newspaper Drops Print Edition for Digital-Only Model
September 28, 2013 Editor 0
[Premium Times]The digital avalanche sweeping across the media landscape has caught up with the oldest newspaper in the world as it is jettisoning its print edition in favour of a digital-only model.
Go to Source
- How new multinational businesses can transform poverty–and be profitable
- Compact bee-farming system wins R1m SAB innovation award
- SKA has key role in African science and technology strategy
- Towards Systematic Business Model Innovation: Lessons from Product Innovation Management
- Governing Innovation in Practice – The Role of Top Management
- Collaboration and evidence based innovation in Africa.
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020