Nigeria: World Oldest Newspaper Drops Print Edition for Digital-Only Model
September 28, 2013 Editor 0
[Premium Times]The digital avalanche sweeping across the media landscape has caught up with the oldest newspaper in the world as it is jettisoning its print edition in favour of a digital-only model.
Go to Source
- Targeting the Base of the Pyramid at Scale
- Open Innovation for Government
- Gain Competitive Advantage—by Questioning Old Habits
- Promoting ergonomics in Algeria: activities of “the research and training laboratory” in the University of Oran.
- 8 key approaches to accelerate financial inclusion
- What is the role of commercialization and reputation in product innovation success?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021