Egypt: New Egyptian Tablet; in Markets Before End of Year
September 28, 2013 Editor 0
[Egypt Online]Chairman of the Arab Organization for Industrialization (AOI) Abdul Aziz Saif el-Deen asserted that there are current negotiations with the ministry of education for marketing the new Tablet “PLUTO” via schools.
Go to Source
- From open data to a collaborative community – looking ahead with TCdata360
- Improved tilapia breeding program in Egypt: A year in review
- Addressing Egypt’s aquaculture challenges
- What’s the Best IT Equipment to Use in Harsh Environments?
- You Can Change the World of Hardware and Enter to Win a Google Nexus 7 Tablet
- Access to finance and financial problems of SMEs: evidence from Egypt
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021