Egypt: New Egyptian Tablet; in Markets Before End of Year
September 28, 2013 Editor 0
[Egypt Online]Chairman of the Arab Organization for Industrialization (AOI) Abdul Aziz Saif el-Deen asserted that there are current negotiations with the ministry of education for marketing the new Tablet “PLUTO” via schools.
Go to Source
- From open data to a collaborative community – looking ahead with TCdata360
- Improved tilapia breeding program in Egypt: A year in review
- Addressing Egypt’s aquaculture challenges
- What’s the Best IT Equipment to Use in Harsh Environments?
- You Can Change the World of Hardware and Enter to Win a Google Nexus 7 Tablet
- Access to finance and financial problems of SMEs: evidence from Egypt
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020