Crowdsourcing Campaign: How can ICT help to end poverty in your country?
September 28, 2013 Editor 0
Do you believe that information & communication technologies and innovation can help end poverty in your country? Share your reflections and get your voice counted by policymakers and development professionals.
- Apply Now for $5 Million in GSMA mWASH Grants
- Shaping Global Partnerships for a Post-2015 World
- An unlikely incubator for female social entrepreneurs in rural Asia: Libraries
- Japanese fund to invest in promising technology against malaria, tuberculosis and Chagas disease
- Global Ideas News Brief: Pyramid schemes + Complex stories
- Econ 101: Three different ways to lift girls out of poverty
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020