Crowdsourcing Campaign: How can ICT help to end poverty in your country?
September 28, 2013 Editor 0
Do you believe that information & communication technologies and innovation can help end poverty in your country? Share your reflections and get your voice counted by policymakers and development professionals.
- Econ 101: Three different ways to lift girls out of poverty
- An unlikely incubator for female social entrepreneurs in rural Asia: Libraries
- Apply Now for $5 Million in GSMA mWASH Grants
- 126 Million Reasons to Use Mobile Solutions in Education
- Shaping Global Partnerships for a Post-2015 World
- Global Ideas News Brief: Pyramid schemes + Complex stories
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019