Crowdsourcing Campaign: How can ICT help to end poverty in your country?
September 28, 2013 Editor 0
Do you believe that information & communication technologies and innovation can help end poverty in your country? Share your reflections and get your voice counted by policymakers and development professionals.
- Apply Now for $5 Million in GSMA mWASH Grants
- Shaping Global Partnerships for a Post-2015 World
- An unlikely incubator for female social entrepreneurs in rural Asia: Libraries
- Japanese fund to invest in promising technology against malaria, tuberculosis and Chagas disease
- Global Ideas News Brief: Pyramid schemes + Complex stories
- Econ 101: Three different ways to lift girls out of poverty
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021