Crowdsourcing Campaign: How can ICT help to end poverty in your country?
September 28, 2013 Editor 0
Do you believe that information & communication technologies and innovation can help end poverty in your country? Share your reflections and get your voice counted by policymakers and development professionals.
- Econ 101: Three different ways to lift girls out of poverty
- An unlikely incubator for female social entrepreneurs in rural Asia: Libraries
- Apply Now for $5 Million in GSMA mWASH Grants
- 126 Million Reasons to Use Mobile Solutions in Education
- Shaping Global Partnerships for a Post-2015 World
- Global Ideas News Brief: Pyramid schemes + Complex stories
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018