Africa: Gaming Platforms Gaining Ground in Africa
September 27, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]ICT professionals are rapidly exploiting opportunities that development of gaming software is gaining in the market. DEMO Africa, the launch pad for emerging technologies will be launching 3 gaming products; Spyros Entertainment from Egypt; Kenya’s Jooist; and Nigeria’s ChopUp.
Go to Source
- South Africa, Egypt, Kenya & Nigeria among top 10 African Software Development countries According to Github
- Huawei Ascend P6 Debuts in Uganda
- Kenya: Samsung Galaxy Note Three for Nairobi in October
- The Rockefeller Foundation Supports Impact Investing Policy Research in Africa
- Africa: LRCN, NITDA Train Librarians On Software Application
- Have you noticed the growing change in the African gaming industry?
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018