Africa: Five Reflections on Africa’s Higher Education in Science
September 26, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Last night I sat on a panel convened by the Planet Earth Institute and hosted by the African Union at its mission to the UN. The event was an attempt to explore the intersection of higher education funding, the growth of science and technology (S&T) in Africa and the post-2015 development agenda, which is a priority at the UN General Assembly here in New York.
Go to Source
- The American Dream is Alive and Well, Outside America
- Africa: Taxing the Continent’s Internet Generation
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit
- How Decisions Can Be Organized – and Why It Matters
- Kenya: British Council, Microsoft and Bharti Airtel Open Up Learning Channels in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Relationships among applications of tacit knowledge and transformational/transactional leader styles
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020