Understanding the challenges of uptake and increasing awareness of mAgric innovations – Wireless Wednesday
September 25, 2013 Editor 0
Postponed to a later date Developers have come up with a number of apps and mobile service to help farmers especially small-scale farmers to increase their agricultural skills and yields. In the previous wireless Wednesday meetups on agriculture, it was noted that most farmers do not make use of the available mobile innovations because of […]
Go to Source
- How can technology make learning more interactive in the classroom!
- Post Harvest Challenges in Agriculture – Can Mobile Apps Help?
- Key observations at Kenya mHealth ecosystem meetup
- Africa: Africa Needs Skills and Data to Better Evaluate Development
- Managerial Coaching: Challenges, Opportunities & Training
- The digital mobile phone comes of age
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018