Top automakers set to offer in-vehicle mobile wireless charging
September 25, 2013 Editor 0
Next year, the number of cars with wireless charging will explode as auto makers representing 30% of the world’s vehicle production plan to include it in various models.
Go to Source
- Kenya: Orange Introduces Wireless Desktop Phone to the Market
- Will We Have Free Worldwide Wireless Internet Access From Google?
- Record-speed wireless data bridge demonstrated: Takes high-speed communications the ‘last mile’
- Internet Connectivity Options and Status in Rural Kenya
- Aren’t Medicine and Water More Important Than Telecommunications?
- Moving Kenya Towards Universal Health Coverage
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021