Top automakers set to offer in-vehicle mobile wireless charging
September 25, 2013 Editor 0
Next year, the number of cars with wireless charging will explode as auto makers representing 30% of the world’s vehicle production plan to include it in various models.
Go to Source
- Internet Connectivity Options and Status in Rural Kenya
- Will We Have Free Worldwide Wireless Internet Access From Google?
- Kenya: Orange Introduces Wireless Desktop Phone to the Market
- Record-speed wireless data bridge demonstrated: Takes high-speed communications the ‘last mile’
- China’s drive for ‘green’ cars hits roadblocks
- Bluetooth Smart going into wireless device chargers
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018