Top automakers set to offer in-vehicle mobile wireless charging
September 25, 2013 Editor 0
Next year, the number of cars with wireless charging will explode as auto makers representing 30% of the world’s vehicle production plan to include it in various models.
Go to Source
- Kenya: Orange Introduces Wireless Desktop Phone to the Market
- Will We Have Free Worldwide Wireless Internet Access From Google?
- Record-speed wireless data bridge demonstrated: Takes high-speed communications the ‘last mile’
- Internet Connectivity Options and Status in Rural Kenya
- How to Manage Someone You Don’t Like
- OECD Development Centre Video
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020