Lesotho: Vodacom Lesotho Launches M-Pesa and Reaches a Critical Mass of Users in Three Months
September 24, 2013 Editor 0
[Balancing Act]London -Lesotho is the fifth African market that Vodacom has launched M-Pesa in and it’s been learning the lessons from the other countries it has rolled out in. It has sought to ramp up numbers fast to get a critical mass and then switch to encouraging transactions. Muchangwe Ferrao looks at how Vodacom tackled the M-Pesa launch.
Go to Source
- 3 Key Factors for the Next Mobile App to Scale like M-Pesa
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance
- Make Your Knowledge Workers More Productive
- Mobile Devices Made in Congo-Brazzaville: One Man’s Start Up Story
- Where in the World are Young People Using the Internet?
- Nigeria: Science Education As Catalyst for Development
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020