Kenya: Computer Pride Training Centre Holds Its 3rd Graduation Ceremony.
September 24, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]It was a momentous day for the Computer Pride Training Centre fraternity as they held their 3rd graduation ceremony at the Kenyatta International Confrence Centre (KICC) on Friday.
Go to Source
- South Africa: Young Man Behind Limpopo Computer Training Centre
- Ghana: ICT Centre Launched At Ejisu
- Analyzing Kenya’s Laptops for Children Initiative
- Kenya: Intel Takes Two Kenyan Startups to Silicon Valley
- Africa: Microsoft Introduces the 4afrika Scholarship Program
- Largely Peaceful Kenyan Vote Bolstered by Youth, Technology
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019