Kenya: Computer Pride Training Centre Holds Its 3rd Graduation Ceremony.
September 24, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]It was a momentous day for the Computer Pride Training Centre fraternity as they held their 3rd graduation ceremony at the Kenyatta International Confrence Centre (KICC) on Friday.
Go to Source
- Africa Analysis: Donors should focus on national R&D funds
- Four key trends changing digital journalism and society
- “Push” versus “pull” entrepreneurship: an ambiguous distinction?
- Small seaweed refineries could meet transport needs
- Global standards for vaping products essential to promote innovation
- Risks in Innovation Leadership Talent
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021