Kenya: Computer Pride Training Centre Holds Its 3rd Graduation Ceremony.
September 24, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]It was a momentous day for the Computer Pride Training Centre fraternity as they held their 3rd graduation ceremony at the Kenyatta International Confrence Centre (KICC) on Friday.
Go to Source
- Exploring Stewardship as an Antecedent Behavioural Trait of Social Entrepreneurs
- Kenya: Sony Sugar Launches New Digital System
- IT’s C-Suite Problem
- The long road to full open innovation. Part 1: Tales from the golden age of closed innovation
- eLA14 – A Turning Point for African Economies
- Making climate finance work in agriculture
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021