Kenya: Computer Pride Training Centre Holds Its 3rd Graduation Ceremony.
September 24, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]It was a momentous day for the Computer Pride Training Centre fraternity as they held their 3rd graduation ceremony at the Kenyatta International Confrence Centre (KICC) on Friday.
Go to Source
- South Africa: Young Man Behind Limpopo Computer Training Centre
- Ghana: ICT Centre Launched At Ejisu
- Analyzing Kenya’s Laptops for Children Initiative
- Kenya: Intel Takes Two Kenyan Startups to Silicon Valley
- Africa: Microsoft Introduces the 4afrika Scholarship Program
- Largely Peaceful Kenyan Vote Bolstered by Youth, Technology
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018