Africa: Online Guides Help Poor Labs Build Their Own Equipment
September 24, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Santiago -Hard-up laboratories in developing countries may soon be able to build their own research equipment by joining Tekla Labs, an online community set up by scientists at the University of California, Berkeley, United States.
Go to Source
- Rwanda’s plan for digital dominance gets a Microsoft boost
- Google Apps Developer Challenge Aftermath: A Recap
- Cities must promote research into their own futures
- Climate change intensifies night-time storms over Lake Victoria
- Technology in Business: The Necessary Evil
- How to attract the crowd in crowdfunding?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021