Africa: Online Guides Help Poor Labs Build Their Own Equipment
September 24, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Santiago -Hard-up laboratories in developing countries may soon be able to build their own research equipment by joining Tekla Labs, an online community set up by scientists at the University of California, Berkeley, United States.
Go to Source
- Varsity receives R1m sponsorship for solar-powered car
- iHub Cluster Goes Live
- Low-cost Technological Strategies for Smallholders Sustainability: A Review
- Community, Connectivity, and Caffeine! The Secrets to Kenya’s Technology Success
- Global Impact Investing Network Receives GBP 10.5 Million Commitment from UK’s Department for International Development
- Tech hubs across Africa: Which will be the legacy-makers?
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021