10 Trends for Open and Collaborative Innovation
September 24, 2013 Editor 0
In an article on the Information Management website, Martin Duval, CEO of bluenove, a consulting firm specialized in Open Innovation, noted that over the last five years, Open Innovation has been evolving quite a lot in the ways it can be defined and implemented. Rather than proposing one more definition or describe one specific way to approach it, here is a set of trends he foresees based on the numbers of projects he has been involved in and the evolution of needs from organizations, would they be major corporations, SMEs or Public Services.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018