10 Trends for Open and Collaborative Innovation
September 24, 2013 Editor 0
In an article on the Information Management website, Martin Duval, CEO of bluenove, a consulting firm specialized in Open Innovation, noted that over the last five years, Open Innovation has been evolving quite a lot in the ways it can be defined and implemented. Rather than proposing one more definition or describe one specific way to approach it, here is a set of trends he foresees based on the numbers of projects he has been involved in and the evolution of needs from organizations, would they be major corporations, SMEs or Public Services.
Click here to read the full article.
- 10 Prospects and Trends for Open and Collaborative Innovation
- Open innovation as a new paradigm for global collaborations in health.
- Collaboration, the Engine of Open Innovation
- Open Source Drug Discovery with the Malaria Box Compound Collection for Neglected Diseases and Beyond.
- Open Innovation and Business Model: A Brazilian Company Case Study
- How to benefit from open innovation? An empirical investigation of open innovation, external partnerships and firm capabilities in the automotive industry
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020