10 Trends for Open and Collaborative Innovation
September 24, 2013 Editor 0
In an article on the Information Management website, Martin Duval, CEO of bluenove, a consulting firm specialized in Open Innovation, noted that over the last five years, Open Innovation has been evolving quite a lot in the ways it can be defined and implemented. Rather than proposing one more definition or describe one specific way to approach it, here is a set of trends he foresees based on the numbers of projects he has been involved in and the evolution of needs from organizations, would they be major corporations, SMEs or Public Services.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019