Launching *iHub R’s New Data Science and Visualization Lab
September 23, 2013 Editor 0
Do you have an app or enterprise tool? Have you been staring at your dashboard and wondering how you can commercialize or use the data you are collecting to improve your product? Are you a geek or just a noob wondering what is all this hype around big data? *iHub Research is thinking of you, […]
Go to Source
- How to Get Over Your Inaction on Big Data
- Improving Affordability Through Innovation in the Surgical Treatment of Mitral Valve Disease.
- Why Do Great Ideas Take So Long to Spread?
- Female Entrepreneurs Go Beyond “Cookies and Crafts”
- Nanomedicine: past, present and future – a global perspective.
- Promoting innovation in conflict relief
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021