Kenya: British Council, Microsoft and Bharti Airtel Open Up Learning Channels in Sub-Saharan Africa.
September 22, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]British Council has partnered with Microsoft and Airtel to improve educational opportunities and digital access to millions of teachers and learners in 18 digital hubs in Kenya.
Go to Source
- British Council and Bharti Airtel launch digital learning hubs across sub-saharan Africa
- Orange on the Verge of exiting several African markets, starting with Uganda
- Free Wikipedia-via-SMS is coming to a mobile phone near you
- Kenya: Airtel, Softbank Trial Cost Effective 3G to Rural Areas Using Satellite
- Airtel and Warid Innovate as Sim Registration Deadline Draws Near
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – 2013 L’Oreal-UNESCO: Regional fellowship for Women in Science in Sub-Saharan Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019