Kenya: British Council, Microsoft and Bharti Airtel Open Up Learning Channels in Sub-Saharan Africa.
September 22, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]British Council has partnered with Microsoft and Airtel to improve educational opportunities and digital access to millions of teachers and learners in 18 digital hubs in Kenya.
Go to Source
- British Council and Bharti Airtel launch digital learning hubs across sub-saharan Africa
- Orange on the Verge of exiting several African markets, starting with Uganda
- Free Wikipedia-via-SMS is coming to a mobile phone near you
- Kenya: Airtel, Softbank Trial Cost Effective 3G to Rural Areas Using Satellite
- Airtel and Warid Innovate as Sim Registration Deadline Draws Near
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – 2013 L’Oreal-UNESCO: Regional fellowship for Women in Science in Sub-Saharan Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018