Kenya: British Council, Microsoft and Bharti Airtel Open Up Learning Channels in Sub-Saharan Africa.
September 22, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]British Council has partnered with Microsoft and Airtel to improve educational opportunities and digital access to millions of teachers and learners in 18 digital hubs in Kenya.
Go to Source
- No one size fits all! Lessons from legume–cereal rotations in smallholder farms
- Let’s talk business: Knowledge-sharing helps make Sub-Saharan Africa more competitive
- Bio-enhanced Seeds: creating the next generation of seeds
- Ecommerce Insights From UNCTAD Information Economy Report 2015
- Open Innovation Tackles NCDs in Africa
- Building for Development: Could Infrastructure Draw Unexpected Investors to Africa?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020