Space studies course to be launched at a leading SA university
September 20, 2013 Editor 0
The University of Cape Town (UCT) is planning to introduce postgraduate courses in space studies next year. These courses will be at Masters (MPhil) and will be multidisciplinary in nature, but there will be the possibility of upgrading to a PhD.
Go to Source
- The dynamic linkages between sociocultural values and successful business development and performance: case study of Mourid entrepreneurs in Senegal
- Inclusive development through innovative model: a case of KnidsGreen Pvt Ltd. (India)
- What to Do When an Online Community Starts to Fail
- What Are the Industry’s Top ICT Hardware Challenges?
- Cutting-edge ICT incubator set to unleash entrepreneurship in Tanzania
- Transferring technology from university to rural industry within a developing economy context: The case for nurturing communities of practice
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021