Space studies course to be launched at a leading SA university
September 20, 2013 Editor 0
The University of Cape Town (UCT) is planning to introduce postgraduate courses in space studies next year. These courses will be at Masters (MPhil) and will be multidisciplinary in nature, but there will be the possibility of upgrading to a PhD.
Go to Source
- Characterization of local chicken production and management systems in Babati, Tanzania
- Seven Ways to Make Open Innovation Work
- Championing interoperability for financial inclusion: carrot or stick?
- The link between earnings management and corporate performance: evidence from family firms
- Video Dispatches from Africa: Innovations in Action
- Metrics Are Easy; Insight Is Hard
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020