The Secret Recipe for Entrepreneurship
September 20, 2013 Editor 0
Guest blog by Kelly Church TV, it’s that thing that sits in the corner of your house that gets turned on when there’s a football game, but what does it really have to do with tech and young entrepreneurs?…Well, when you come across a guy like Sankei Ole Kenga, who has a background in TV […]
Go to Source
- When monetizing a digital service, these are the commissions you can ask per industry.
- Financing community-based tourism: 9 ways to get taken seriously
- Internet Connectivity Options and Status in Rural Kenya
- A review of the Getting Real software development approach
- How Can Digital Marketing Improve East African Development Outcomes?
- Capturing the Innovation Mindset at Bally Technologies
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021