Rwanda: Rwanda, Korea Telecom Ink Partnership to Operate Advanced ICT Services in Rwanda in Line With EDPRS2
September 20, 2013 Editor 0
[Rwanda Govt]Thursday -Yesterday, the government of Rwanda partnered with Korea Telecom (KT) to operate services in Rwanda based on advanced ICT infrastructure. This comes after Rwanda and KT signed a shareholders’ agreement in June to deploy a high speed 4G LTE broadband network to cover 95 per cent of the population in three years.
Go to Source
- Mobile Retail in Kenya
- Modularization vs. Innovation
- Africa needs more ‘hands-on’ science centres
- Is Your Next Great CEO a Management Consultant?
- 2 grants to UC Riverside boost scientists’ efforts in developing improved cowpea varieties
- Impact of the Types of Clusters on the Innovation Output and the Appropriation of Rents from Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021