Kenya: Kaimenyi Says Laptop Project On Right Track
September 20, 2013 Editor 0
[The Star]It takes 10 minutes for a child to learn computers. EDUCATION Cabinet Secretary Jacob Kaimenyi yesterday said preparations for the class one laptop project will be completed by the end of September. He said a pilot exercise on class one children showed it takes only 10 minutes for a child to use a computer.
Go to Source
- Africa RISING takes part in preseason agribusiness networking forum in Tamale, Ghana
- Recognize Intrapreneurs Before They Leave
- Using Open Innovation to combat Ebola
- How Can We Use Mobile Devices for Youth Workforce Development?
- U of T Engineering breakthrough promises significantly more efficient solar cells
- Video: Reinventing Our World
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020