Kenya: Kaimenyi Says Laptop Project On Right Track
September 20, 2013 Editor 0
[The Star]It takes 10 minutes for a child to learn computers. EDUCATION Cabinet Secretary Jacob Kaimenyi yesterday said preparations for the class one laptop project will be completed by the end of September. He said a pilot exercise on class one children showed it takes only 10 minutes for a child to use a computer.
Go to Source
- New Books from HBR Press for January
- Demand information sharing in supply chains: the impact of lead-time and inventory to backorder cost ratio
- Mak participation in Hope@Africa to benefit Millions
- Is It Time to Be Skeptical on China?
- UC San Diego Computer Scientists Develop First-person Player Video Game that Teaches How to Program in Java
- 3G coverage poor in Kenya, study shows
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021