Kenya: Kaimenyi Says Laptop Project On Right Track
September 20, 2013 Editor 0
[The Star]It takes 10 minutes for a child to learn computers. EDUCATION Cabinet Secretary Jacob Kaimenyi yesterday said preparations for the class one laptop project will be completed by the end of September. He said a pilot exercise on class one children showed it takes only 10 minutes for a child to use a computer.
Go to Source
- Henry Chesbrough and Gary Hamel Talk Innovation Platforms
- The First Step to Being Powerful
- “A man needs one handshake, a woman needs 7 points of contact”
- Can index insurance protect poor farmers against climate change risks?
- Five tips from Nike on growing into a multinational corporation
- The adoption of genetically modified crops: Growth areas
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021