East Africa: Desire to Run Faster, Leaner Sees SMEs Deploying Sap
September 20, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) need to be faster and leaner in order to compete with larger firms. This is according to Luis Murguia, Senior Vice President, Ecosystem and Channels – SAP Europe, Middle East and Africa. With 83 percent of SAP clients being SMEs and 89 percent of new business coming from SMEs, the company has developed SME focused solutions as a response.
Go to Source
- Do People Really Want Smarter Toothbrushes?
- Calling all ICT Innovators: Orange African Social Venture Prize Info Session
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia
- Organizational Factors for Exploration and Exploitation
- Recognizing opportunities: initiating service innovation in PSFs
- Innovation’s New World Order
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021