South Africa: A World First – CSIR Develops Digital Laser
September 19, 2013 Editor 0
[Daily Maverick]If President Jacob Zuma wants more positive news reports from South Africa he should look to the Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) and its team who have made a revolutionary breakthrough in laser technology.
Go to Source
- Assessing scale-up of mHealth innovations based on intervention complexity: two case studies of child health programs in Malawi and Zambia.
- Partager les expériences pour renforcer l’égalité hommes-femmes en Afrique sub-saharienne
- Linking capacity building activities to product development
- UGA researchers develop rapid diagnostic test for pathogens, contaminants
- Recent Transformations in China’s Economic, Social, and Education Policies for Promoting Innovation and Creativity
- Responses of successful local firms to changing foreign partnership characteristics: a model of dynamic technology management strategies
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021