South Africa: A World First – CSIR Develops Digital Laser
September 19, 2013 Editor 0
[Daily Maverick]If President Jacob Zuma wants more positive news reports from South Africa he should look to the Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) and its team who have made a revolutionary breakthrough in laser technology.
Go to Source
- BEYOND THE COMMERCIAL VERSUS SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP DICHOTOMY: A CASE STUDY OF INFORMAL ENTREPRENEURS
- Developing countries ‘need a say in geoengineering debates’
- Implementation of product strategy with differentiated standards
- Zimbabwe: Computer Geek Sensations
- Wastewater key to quenching global thirst, UCI-led review finds
- How We Did It: Invested Development’s Sean Smith on Convincing Safaricom to Launch the AppWiz Challenge.
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021