South Africa: A World First – CSIR Develops Digital Laser
September 19, 2013 Editor 0
[Daily Maverick]If President Jacob Zuma wants more positive news reports from South Africa he should look to the Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) and its team who have made a revolutionary breakthrough in laser technology.
Go to Source
- Five Mistakes to Avoid When Managing Digital Teams
- Chesbrough: Inside-out and Outside-in Innovation
- The use of a hybrid latent class approach to identify consumer segments and market potential for organic products in Nigeria
- Top Takeaways from UNESCO and UN Women’s Mobile Learning Week
- You Found Your Product-Market Fit. Now What?
- Progress in Energy Innovation, Development, and Deployment
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020