Managing Innovation Portfolios – Strategic Portfolio Management
September 19, 2013 Editor 0
Facing increasingly dynamic and unpredictable environments, firms are required to develop convenient innovation strategies, constantly adapt them to changing conditions and properly implement strategically aligned initiatives throughout their organizations. Innovation portfolio management (IPM) can act as the pivotal tool to translate strategic objectives and priorities into project-based innovation activities. Furthermore, it provides a framework to convert raw ideas into real investment opportunities, based on their risk profile.
Go to Source
- Making Global Innovation Management Real
- Invest in Yourself and Become More Innovative!
- Managerial cognition and dominant logic in innovation management: empirical study in media industry
- Innovation Management: Part 1 A Breakthrough Approach to Organizational Excellence
- What is the role of commercialization and reputation in product innovation success?
- Intellectual property rights in innovation management research: A review
Tags: Innovation Management
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018