Kenya: Embryo Transfer Technology Set to Boost Fortunes of Dairy Farmers
September 19, 2013 Editor 0
[The Star]According to Dr Maurice Cherogony, the CEO of the Livestock Genetics Society of Kenya, embryo transfer – also known as Multiple Ovulation and Embryo Transfer – is a process where a donor animal is subjected to hormonal treatment (super ovulation) to induce release of many eggs, which are then served and embryos removed through a flushing technique.
Go to Source
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development
- Energy-efficient routing for wireless sensor network using genetic algorithm and particle swarm optimisation techniques
- What Is Good e-Learning?
- Nigeria: Akwa Ibom Expands E-Library Scheme
- MSU to lead new global food security effort
- innovation + africa; +55 new citations
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020